Global Writing for Public Relations : Connecting in English with Stakeholders and Publics Worldwide
Global Writing for Public Relations: Connecting in English with Stakeholders and Publics Worldwide provides multiple resources to help students and public relations practitioners learn best practices for writing in English to communicate and connect with a global marketplace. Author Arhlene Flowers has created a new approach on writing for public relations by combining intercultural communication, international public relations, and effective public relations writing techniques.
Global Writing for Public Relations offers the following features:
- Insight into the evolution of English-language communication in business and public relations, as well as theoretical and political debates on global English and globalization;
- An understanding of both a global thematic and customized local approach in creating public relations campaigns and written materials;
- Strategic questions to help writers develop critical thinking skills and understand how to create meaningful communications materials for specific audiences;
- Storytelling skills that help writers craft compelling content;
- Real-world global examples from diverse industries that illustrate creative solutions;
- Step-by-step guidance on writing public relations materials with easy-to-follow templates to reach traditional and online media, consumers, and businesses;
- Self-evaluation and creative thinking exercises to improve cultural literacy, grammar, punctuation, and editing skills for enhanced clarity; and
- Supplemental online resources for educators and students.
English is the go-to business language across the world, and this book combines the author’s experience training students and seasoned professionals in crafting public relations materials that resonate with global English-language audiences. It will help public relations students and practitioners become proficient and sophisticated writers with the ability to connect with diverse audiences worldwide.