GMAT Verbal Workbook 6e
In 2009, a record high was set for the number of prospective business students taking the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). With more students applying to business school, competition for limited spaces in business school programs has increased, making a high score on the GMAT crucial. For students who want extra prep for the Verbal Section of the test, Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook offers targeted strategies, practice, and review of the hardest questions.
Carrying over 70 years of test preparation experience, Kaplan knows what students need to prepare for complicated and challenging exams such as the GMAT. According to a recent online study, Kaplan is the only test preparation institution on the market that guarantees a student to earn a higher score on the exam by utilizing their materials.
With Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook, students will benefit from:
- In-depth and targeted review of the essential verbal concepts students need to know when taking the test
- Practice questions for every GMAT verbal question type, with detailed answer explanations
- Hundreds of challenging exercises to help students assess their skill level and focus their study efforts
- Powerful and proven test-taking strategies
- A new section dedicated to the 2012 GMAT test changes
Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook provides students with everything they need to improve their scores—guaranteed. Kaplan’s Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students to prepare for standardized tests. We know that our test-taking techniques and strategies work and our materials are completely up-to-date. Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to score higher!