Good Parenting Food Guide : Managing What Children Eat Without Making Food a Problem
Fiyatı: 24,95 $ | 91,35 TL
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
MOTOR KURYE İLE TESLİM
Bu üründe kargo ücretsiz...
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 04 / 2014 ) ISBN 9781118709375 | 15,49x22,81x1,19 cm. | İngilizce | 248 Sayfa | Türler Aile | Beslenme-Diyet
The Good Parenting Food Guide offers straightforward advice for how to encourage children to develop a healthy, unproblematic approach to eating.
- Explores key aspects of children’s eating behavior, including how children learn to like food, the role of food in their life and how habits are formed and can be changed
- Discusses common problems with children’s diets, including picky eating, under-eating, overeating, obesity, eating disorders and how to deal with a child who is critical of how they look
- Turns current research and data into practical tips
- Filled with practical solutions, take home points, drawings, and photos