Gray's Atlas of Anatomy 2e : with Student Consult Online Access
Gray's Atlas of Anatomy, the companion resource to the popular Gray's Anatomy for Students, presents a vivid, visual depiction of anatomical structures. Newly updated with a wealth of material to facilitate study, this medical textbook demonstrates the correlation of structures with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy - essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated throughout, and logically organized, Gray's Atlas of Anatomy makes it easier than ever to master the essential anatomy knowledge you need!
- Build on your existing anatomy knowledge with structures presented from a superficial to deep orientation, representing a logical progression through the body.
- Identify the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of nearly 1,000 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Visualize the clinical correlation between anatomical structures and surface landmarks with surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings.
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through more than 270 clinical images - including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views - placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
- Quickly access and review key information with more clinical correlations, in addition to new Summary Tables at the end of each chapter that cover relevant muscles, nerves, and arteries.
- Gain a full understanding of cranial nerves through a brand-new Cranial Nerve Review section that offers a visual guide of the nerves, a table of reflexes, and an additional table of nerve lesions.
- Access the complete contents, dissection video clips, and self-assessment questions online at Student Consult.com.