Handbook of Practicing Anthropology
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 02 / 2013 ) ISBN 9780470674598 | 17,2x24,61x2,21 cm. | İngilizce | 432 Sayfa | Türler Antropoloji
An essential career-planning resource, A Handbook of Practicing Anthropology presents a comprehensive account of contemporary anthropological practice written primarily by anthropological practitioners
- Engagingly written and instructive accounts of practice by anthropological professionals working in corporations, governmental, entrepreneurial, and educational settings
- Provides essential guidance on applying anthropological principles on the job: what works well and what must be learned
- Emphasizes the value of collaboration, teamwork, and continuous learning as key elements to success in non-academic careers
- Highlights the range of successful career options for practitioners , describes significant sectors of professional activity, and discusses key issues, concerns, and controversies in the field
- Chapters examine key practice sectors such as freelancing, managing a consulting firm, working for government, non-profits, and corporations, and the domains of health, industry, education, international development, and the military