Health Communication in the 21st Century 2e
This popular and engaging text on health communication is now revised and updated in a second edition that incorporates recent research and boasts new material on topics such as crisis communication, social disparities in health, and systemic reform.
- Fully revised second edition of this popular and authoritative text
- Includes fresh material on topics such as crisis communication, health care reform, global health issues, and political issues in health communication
- New case studies, examples, and updated glossary keep the work relevant and student-friendly
- Provides effective strategies for healthcare organizations and individuals in communicating with patients
- Updated and enhanced online resources, including PowerPoint slides, test bank, and instructors manual, available upon publication at www.wiley.com/go/wright