Healthier Gluten-Free: All-Natural, Whole-Grain Recipes That Get Rid of the Refined Starches, Filler
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 65 - 45 iş günü
Yayıncı Quayside ( 07 / 2014 ) ISBN 9781592335985 | 19,1x23,5x1,4 cm. | İngilizce | 176 Sayfa | Türler Beslenme-Diyet
Despite what many people might think, a gluten-free diet can be just as unhealthy as the standard American diet (also known as SAD). This is due to the fact that most store-bought gluten-free items—as well as many recipes in gluten-free cookbooks—include refined sugar, starches, fillers, and other nutrient-dead foods. You’re likely familiar with some of these ingredients already:
- White rice flour
- Potato starch
- Xantham gum
- Tapioca flour
- Guar gum
Healthier Gluten-Free is a unique cookbook that educates the reader on how to cook without nutritionally deficient ingredients like xanathan gum and starchy flours and instead prepare recipes and meals that focus on flavorful, health-full, naturally gluten-free ingredients, such as:
- Healthy whole grains (brown rice, quinoa, buckwheat, etc.—all of which are gluten-free)
- Healthy flours (almond flour, coconut flour, millet flour)
- Healthy fats and binding agents (coconut oil, nut butters, eggs, avocado)
- Healthy sweeteners (maple syrup, molasses, honey)
- An abundance of produce and lean meats
It’s clean eating, gluten-free style.