History of Art : A Student's Handbook 5e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
This fully revised edition of the History of Art: A Student's Handbook introduces students to the kinds of practices, challenges, questions and writings they will encounter in studying the history of art.
Marcia Pointon conveys the excitement of Art History as a multi-faceted discipline addressing all aspects of the study of media, communication and representation. She describes and analyses different methods and approaches to the discipline, explaining their history and their effects on the day-to-day learning process. She also discusses the relationship of Art History to related disciplines including film, literature, design history and anthropology.
The fifth edition of this classic text includes:
- • information on why Art History is important and relevant in today’s world
- guidance on choosing a degree course
- case studies of careers pursued by Art History graduates
- advice on study skills and reading methods
- a bibliography and further reading
- detailed up to date advice on electronic resources and links to essential websites
History of Art covers academic, training and vocational aspects of Art History, providing a wealth of information on the characteristics of courses available and on the relationship between Art History and the world of museums and heritage.