Horngren's Accounting 10e (ŞİFRESİZ)
For courses in Principles of Accounting
Redefining tradition in the accounting course.
The tenth edition of Horngren’s Accounting presents the core content of the accounting course in a fresh format designed to help today’s learners succeed.
Built upon the foundation of the Horngren franchise, this new edition was created by an all-new author team who sought to bridge the gap between textbook content and classroom instruction techniques. New pedagogical features such as Instructor Tips & Tricks and Common Questions, Answered walk students through the material as a great instructor would, fostering deeper understanding of accounting theory and practice.
The table of contents for the tenth edition has been significantly overhauled to match the way the contemporary course is often taught. Additionally, the whole text has been put through a rigorous accuracy check, so instructors can be confident that it is up-to-date and error-free. And thorough integration between the text and MyAccountingLab places practice opportunities just a few clicks away–and provides a truly interactive learning experience.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting and the Business Environment
2. Recording Business Transactions
3. The Adjusting Process
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle
5. Merchandising Operations
6. Merchandise Inventory
7. Accounting Information Systems
8. Internal Control and Cash
10. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll
14. Long-Term Liabilities
16. The Statement of Cash Flows
17. Financial Statement Analysis
18. Introduction to Managerial Accounting
19. Job Order Costing
20. Process Costing
21. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
22. Master Budgets
23. Flexible Budgets and Standard Cost Systems
24. Cost Allocation and Responsibility Accounting
25. Short-Term Business Decisions
26. Capital Investments Decisions