Industrial Relations : Theory & Practice in Britain
Yayıncı Blackwell ISBN 9780631191667 | 15,24x22,61x3,56 cm. | İngilizce | 656 Sayfa | Türler İktisat
The first edition of Industrial Relations combined original, up-to-date evidence with expert comment and analysis. For the second edition, this successful approach has been maintained, while the content has been completely revised and updated.
- New edition of a successful text, combining evidence and analysis.
- Chapters are written by acknowledged experts in the field.
- Pays particular attention to the effects of European and international developments on British industrial relations.
- Includes a new chapter on the role of multinational companies in changing the British employment relationship.
- Includes a new chapter on the individualisation of the employment relationship.