Information Technology in a Global Society for the IB Diploma : Black and White Edition
Fiyatı: 255,00 TL
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
MOTOR KURYE İLE TESLİM
Bu üründe kargo ücretsiz...
Yayıncı CreateSpace ( 12 / 2011 ) ISBN 9781468023619 | Büyük boy | 20,19x25,2x2,39 cm. | İngilizce | 378 Sayfa | Türler Bilgisayar / Güvenlik
Information Technology in a Global Society is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus, covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. The text provides engaging content that blends clear examples of technical concepts with consideration of social issues. Discussion points for extended independent learning and complete, modern examples are included to enhance teaching and understanding, and ensure students get the best possible experience from the ITGS course. Textbook features include:
- Clear objectives for each chapter, tied directly to the ITGS syllabus, so you can be sure that all aspects of the course are being covered.
- Course content is explained through clear and up to date examples, plus historical context.
- Over 200 varied exercises, mixing ethical discussion points, classroom exercises, practical activities, and exam style questions to cover the syllabus content from a variety of assessment angles. Theory of Knowledge (TOK) links are included, enabling integration with the IB core hexagon.
- Common mistakes and misconceptions are highlighted so students can avoid them.
- Key language review for every chapter, plus a complete glossary of ITGS terminology.
- Over 300 diagrams, photographs, and illustrations to bring topics alive.
- Fully cited examples in every chapter mean students can extend their learning with wider reading—an essential part of IB courses.
- Free online support to extend learning with additional case studies, links, and activities (www.itgstextbook.com).