Intermediate Persian: A Grammar and Workbook
Intermediate Persian: A Grammar and Workbook comprises an accessible grammar and related exercises in a single volume. Each of the fourteen units deals with a particular grammatical point and provides associated exercises to help learners reinforce and consolidate their knowledge.There are additionally four appendices covering colloquial, polite, literary and journalistic styles.
- clear, accessible format
- many useful language examples
- clear, jargon-free explanations of grammar
- abundant exercises with full answer key
- units covering different levels of language
- a glossary of Persian-English terms that includes all Persian simple verbs and their roots
- subject index
Intermediate Persian reviews many of the principle elements presented in its sister volume, Basic Persian, and introduces more advanced features and structures of the language. The two books form a compendium of the essentials of Persian grammar.
User-friendly and engaging, Intermediate Persian is suitable for both class use and independent study, making it an ideal grammar reference and practice resource for students and learners with some knowledge of the language.