The third edition of International Business offers an action-focused, practical approach to the topic, helping students understand the global business environment and its repercussions for executives. The book provides thorough coverage of the field, delving into fundamental concepts and theory; the cultural, political, and economic environment; international business strategies; and even functional management areas.
- More comprehensive than competing books, International Business includes:
- Strengthened, expanded global cases, examples, and 'industry' and 'country' mini-cases that give students practical insight into the ways companies actually behave within a competitive, global environment
- Updated coverage of key trends that impact how international business functions, including the drivers of globalization, e-commerce and the impact of the Internet, and international entrepreneurship
- New material on technology issues, the impact of the financial crisis, and problems in the EU
- Expanded discussion of the skills and strategies students need to succeed in today's international business environment, including dynamic capabilities, foreign direct investment, and market entry strategies
Also featuring a companion website with a test bank, Powerpoint slides, and instructor’s manual, this book is ideal for undergraduate and graduate students and instructors of any international business course.