Interpreting Qualitative Data : 5e
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
In this fifth edition of his field-defining text, David Silverman, a true guru of qualitative research, walks the reader through the basics of gathering and analyzing qualitative data. The book offers beginners unrivalled hands-on guidance to help them get the best out of a research methods course or research project.
New to the fifth edition:
- A streamlined structure to aid navigation and guide readers smoothly through the research process.
- A new chapter on generalizing from case-study research which addresses the perennial issue of ‘how many cases do you need?’
- New material on doing qualitative research online and the ethics of internet research.
- Additional sections covering organizational documents and documents of everyday life, including blogs and diaries.
- Many more recent case study examples drawn from a broad range of disciplines including business, education, social work and geography as well as health studies.
- A new and improved companion website, full of additional resources for students and lecturers.
This is the perfect companion for all those new to qualitative research.