Introducing Qualitative Research in Psychology 2e
Yayıncı Open University Press ( 06 / 2008 ) ISBN 9780335221158 | 16,61x23,8x1,8 cm. | İngilizce | 240 Sayfa | Türler Psikoloji
- Why use qualitative research in psychology?
- How is qualitative research in psychology carried out?
- What are the major debates and unresolved issues surrounding this form of research?
Throughout the new edition, material has been re-organized and updated to reflect developments in the field, however Carla Willig's style of writing, popular with students and lecturers alike, remains unchanged. The book examines:
- Reflexivity and ethics
- The benefits of the different approaches and comparisons of them
- Appropriate ways of writing up research