Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering 2e (both U.S. and SI units)
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Boğaziçi Üniversitesi
Written in a concise, easy-to understand manner, INTRODUCTION TO GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING, 2e, presents intensive research and observation in the field and lab that have improved the science of foundation design. Now providing both U.S. and SI units, this non-calculus-based text is designed for courses in civil engineering technology programs where soil mechanics and foundation engineering are combined into one course. It is also a useful reference tool for civil engineering practitioners.
- U.S. and SI units are now combined, making the book useful for engineers working both in and outside the United States.
- Approximately 78 example problems and 150 homework problems help readers master concepts and improve their problem-solving skills.
- Solid coverage of soil mechanics fundamentals is provided to help readers better understand foundation design.
- Chapter-ending summaries help you review key points.
- References at the end of every chapter allow readers to further explore topics of interest.