Introduction to Information Science
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 65 - 45 iş günü
Yayıncı Neal-Schuman ( 08 / 2012 ) ISBN 9781555708610 | 15,49x23,37x2,54 cm. | İngilizce | 351 Sayfa | Türler Dil Çalışmaları
Introduced by leading international scholars and offering a global perspective on the discipline, this is designed to be the standard text for students worldwide. The authors expert narrative guides you through each of the essential building blocks of information science offering a concise introduction and expertly chosen further reading and resources. Among the critical topics covered:
- Foundations, including the information society, historical perspectives and concepts
- Organizing and retrieving information
- Information behavior and digital literacies
- Technologies and digital libraries
- Information research and methods
- Changing contexts including publishing, e-science and digital humanities
- The future of the profession
This is the definitive textbook for students of information science, information and knowledge management, librarianship, archives, and records management worldwide. It s also an invaluable guide for students of other information-related disciplines such as museum studies, publishing, and information systems. It s a useful sourcebook for practitioners in all of these disciplines.