Introduction to International Political Economy 2E
Introduction to International Political Economy için diğer satın alabilecekleriniz:
This comprehensive introduction to international political economy clearly shows students how politics and economics come together in today's global environment. The text demonstrates how an understanding of IPE can help students make sense of global news, business investments, and government policies-by presenting the theories, institutions, and relationships found in IPE in simple ways that retain the complexity of the world issues and intellectual problems addressed.
Table of Contents
I. PERSPECTIVES ON INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL ECONOMY.
1. What Is International Political Economy?
2. Wealth and Power: Mercantilism and Economic Nationalism.
3. "Laissez-Faire, Laissez-Passer" : The Liberal IPE Perspective.
4. Marx, Lenin, and the Structuralist Perspective.
5. Critical Perspectives on International Political Economy.
II. IPE STRUCTURES: PRODUCTION, FINANCE, SECURITY AND KNOWLEDGE.
6. International Trade.
7. The International Monetary System.
8. Debt: The Political Economy of International Finance.
9. The Global Security Structure.
10. Knowledge and Technology: The Basis of Wealth & Power, by Professor Ross Singleton.
III. STATE-MARKET TENSIONS TODAY.
11. The European Union: The Economics and Politics of Integration.
12. Democracy and Markets: The IPE of NAFTA, by Professor David J. Sousa.
13. Japan and the Developmental State.
14. States and Markets in Transition, by Professor Patrick O'Neil.
IV. IPE NORTH AND SOUTH.
15. The Two Faces of Development, by Professor Sunil Kukreja.
16. The Changing IPE of Multinational Corporations, by Professor Leon Grunberg.
17. The IPE of OPEC and Oil.
V. GLOBAL PROBLEMS.
18. The IPE of Food and Hunger.
19. The Environment: The Green Side of IPE.
20. Where Do We Go from Here?