Introduction to Thermal Systems Engineering : Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, and Heat Transfer +CD
Table of Contents
1. What Is Thermal Systems Engineering?
2. Getting Started in Thermodynamics: Introductory Concepts and Definitions.
3. Using Energy and the First Law of Thermodynamics.
4. Evaluating Properties.
5. Control Volume Analysis Using Energy.
6. The Second Law of Thermodynamics.
7. Using Entropy.
8. Vapor Power and Refrigeration Systems.
9. Gas Power Systems.
10. Psychrometric Applications (CD-ROM).
11. Getting Started in Fluid Mechanics: Fluid Statics.
12. The Momentum and Mechanical Energy Equations.
13. Similitude, Dimensional Analysis, and Modeling.
14. Internal and External Flow.
15. Getting Started in Heat Transfer: Modes, Rate Equations and Energy Balances.
16. Heat Transfer by Conduction.
17. Heat Transfer by Convection.
18. Heat Transfer by Radiation.
Index to Property Tables and Figures.