IPad for Dummies 2e
There are many tablets, but there's just one iPad, beloved by everyone from techies and business people to toddlers and their grandparents. With an elegantly thin new form, front-and-rear-facing cameras, and more exciting new features, the iPad 2 puts beauty and function together in one great device. This full-color guide helps you get up to speed and on the go with Apple's latest iPad and iOS operating system software.
Mac experts and veteran For Dummies authors Edward Baig and Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus walk you through the basics as you set up and explore the iPad, master the multitouch interface, set up your iTunes and your iPad preferences, and start loading your iPad with cool content from iTunes, the App Store, and the iBookstore. You'll get your data synchronized, browse the Internet, and hook up your e-mail; discover how to listen to your music; shoot and view videos and photos; make FaceTime video calls; get directions with Maps; or curl up with a great e-book. Whatever you want your iPad to do, the fun begins right here.
- Full-color guide unveils the new iPad 2 and what you can expect from the latest updates to iOS
- Expert authors Edward Baig and Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus share helpful hints and useful tips to getting more out of your iPad or iPad 2
- Covers the newest iPad features including FaceTime, Photo Booth, Smart Covers, cameras, and more
- Explains how to record HD video; take fantastic photos; surf the web; organize your e-mail and calendar; and find your favorite music, movies, games, and apps
- Includes tips on protecting your information and troubleshooting
From no-nonsense basics to slick and savvy tips, iPad For Dummies, Second Edition will have you swiping your way to iPad bliss in no time at all.