John Douglas's Guide to the Police Officer Exams
Demand for police officers is at an all-time high, and is expected to grow as much as 35 percent by 2012. With over 100,000 police exams currently administered annually, it is vital that prospective officers get the necessary training to pass the test and move on to law enforcement careers. This fully revised and updated edition of John Douglas’s Guide to the Police Officer Exams is a crucial tool for students preparing for the test.
John Douglas’s Guide to the Police Officer Exams features:
- Tips for managing the application process
- Review and strategies for the written test
- Insights and guidance from veteran officers on the selection process
- Full-length diagnostic test
- Math review section
- Updated information about careers in the police force
- Revised full-length practice tests
John Douglas’s Guide to the Police Officer Exams is the only guide on the market written by John Douglas, a national author and authoritative law enforcement figure.