Junqueira's Basic Histology 12e : Text and Atlas w/CD
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı McGraw Hill ISBN 9780071630207 | Büyük boy | 21,41x27,41x2,01 cm. | İngilizce | 480 Sayfa | Türler Tıp
For more than three decades, Junqueira's Basic Histology has been unmatched in its ability to explain the function of cell and tissue structure in the human body. Updated to reflect the latest research in the field, and enhanced with more than 1,000 illustrations, most in full-color, the 12th Edition is the most comprehensive and modern approach to understanding medical histology available anywhere.
- NEW full-color micrographs that comprise a complete atlas of tissue sections highlight the important features of every tissue and organ in the human body.
- New full-color, easy-to-understand drawings provide just the right level of detail necessary to clarify the text and make learning easier
- A valuable introductory chapter on laboratory methods used for the study of tissues, including the most important types of microscopy
- A logical organization that features chapters focusing on the cytoplasmic and nuclear compartment of the cell, the four basic tissues that form the organs, and each organ system
- Expanded legends that accompany each figure emphasize important points and eliminate the need to jump from image to text
- Medical applications explain the clinical relevance of each topic
- Complete coverage of every tissue of the body
- CD-ROM with all the images from the text
Bu türde çok satanlar
Junqueira's Basic Histology için şu an mevcudu olmayanlar