Just Society : A Manifesto for Labour
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı John Wiley ( 09 / 2014 ) ISBN 9781118830529 | 0x0x0 cm. | İngilizce | 200 Sayfa | Türler Politika - Dünya
The Just Society presents a series of essays that offer a bold prescriptive for the next Labour government predicated on a combative argument for economic and social change in British society.
- Advances an argument for regulating a 21st-century market economy and ordering market outcomes based upon ethical socialist principles
- Offers a direct challenge to the Coalition’s politics of austerity and outlines specific policy proposals for demand-led, long-term economic growth
- Critiques Localism and the ‘Big Society’ as little more than a contemporary form of neo-liberalism designed to jettison the Labour-built social democratic state
- Argues for the necessity of the social democratic state to provide essential public goods and services which endow British citizens with freedom and security
- Outlines a series of radical proposals on taxation, social services, civil liberties, the environment, Britain’s role in the world, and more