Kaplan AP Macroeconom Microeconomic 2012
Students spend the school year preparing for the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics test. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit, advanced placement, or an admissions edge. However, achieving a top score on the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics exam requires more than knowing the material—students need to get comfortable with the test format itself, prepare for pitfalls, and arm themselves with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan has the clear advantage.
Kaplan AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics 2012 offers many essential and unique features to help improve test scores, including:
- Two full-length practice tests and a diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Detailed answer explanations
- Tips and strategies for scoring higher from expert AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics teachers and students who got a perfect 5 on the exam
- Targeted review of the most up-to-date content, including any information about test changes and key information that is specific to the 2012 AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics exam
- Glossary of key terms and concepts
Kaplan AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics 2012 authors Sangeeta K. Bishop, Christine Parrott, Chuck Martie, and Raymond Miller have many years of experience teaching various economics courses. Their expertise has helped make this and other books the best that Kaplan has to offer in AP test prep.
Kaplan AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics 2012 provides students with everything they need to improve their scores—guaranteed. Kaplan’s Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students to prepare for standardized tests. We invest more than $4.5 million annually in research and support for our products. We know that our test-taking techniques and strategies work and our materials are completely up-to-date. Kaplan AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics 2012 is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to do better on the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics test!