Kaplan GMAT 2012 : Strategies, Practice, and Review
In 2009, a record high was set for the number of prospective business students taking the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). With more students applying to business school, competition for limited spaces in business school programs has increased, making a high score on the GMAT crucial. Kaplan GMAT 2012 prepares students for the exam and brings them one step closer to achieving their highest possible GMAT score.
In 2012, the GMAT will undergo significant changes, including the addition of a new Integrated Reasoning section to the test. Kaplan GMAT 2012 is the fully updated and revised test preparation guide that dedicates an entire brand-new chapter to these changes, as well as clearly explaining what the changes mean to students when preparing for and taking the exam.
In addition to practice sets for the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections, with Kaplan GMAT 2012, students will have access to:
- A helpful diagnostic quiz available online to target areas where a student may need improvement
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one available online
- A new chapter and practice questions for the 2012 Integrated Reasoning section
- Hundreds of challenging practice test questions with a detailed explanation for each answer
- Targeted content review with useful insider tips and expert strategies provided by high-scoring GMAT Kaplan instructors
Kaplan GMAT 2012 provides students with everything they need to improve their scores—guaranteed. Kaplan’s Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students to prepare for standardized tests. We know that our test-taking techniques and strategies work and our materials are completely up-to-date. Kaplan GMAT 2012 is the must-have test preparation tool for every student looking score higher!