Kaplan New GRE 2011-2012 Premier [With CDROM]
The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is taken by college graduates looking to gain entrance to graduate school in business, the arts, sciences, and humanities. With an increasing number of graduate and business school applicants and an increasing number of GRE test-takers—now a complete test overhaul by the test-maker—a high GRE score is critical to set yourself apart from the competition.
New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM is a comprehensive package that includes a book, CD-ROM, and online companion with in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students score higher on the new GRE Revised General Test. New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM is fully updated and revised with 75 percent all-new content covering the revised and expanded Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment Test sections, including 50 percent new practice questions and brand new strategies for each of the new question types.
New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM features:
- 6 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 5 online)
- 400 practice questions and answer explanations on the CD-ROM
- A detailed overview of the test changes
- Key strategies for all New GRE question types
- Details and practice sets for the Verbal and Quantitative sections
- Diagnostic tool in end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
- Advice for the graduate school application process