Composed entirely of tables and diagrams, this innovative text delivers a complete review of pharmacology. Smart Charts Pharmacology not only highlights the information that you need to learn for course examinations and the Pharmacology component of the USMLE Step 1, but also makes it easier to organize, study, and remember the material.
The unique tabular presentation facilitates comparisons and clarifies relationships among drugs within all classes. Each chapter begins with an outline of the drug class discussed, followed by a list of key terms. Coverage of each drug includes terms of actions, pharmacokinetics, uses, drug interactions, and side effects. Mnemonics and other learning aids are included throughout the book to facilitate learning.
Smart Charts Pharmacology covers every essential topic in pharmacology, and focuses on material most likely to be covered on course exams and the USMLE to help you make the most of your study time. Here’s why this is the best review of pharmacology available anywhere:
- The ideal companion to any major textbook on the subject
- Detailed enough to be used as a review of pharmacology courses, yet concise enough for board review
- Simplified presentation organizes drugs by class
- Tables and illustrations clarify relationships among drugs in a single class and among drug classes
- Designed to reduce the amount of reading time required to understand the subject
- Mnemonics are included throughout to help you remember must-know material
- Fourteen chapters cover everything from Pharmacology Basics to Alternative Medicine