Leading Collaborative Learning : Empowering Excellence
Leadership, collaborative learning, and student achievement – discover what works!
This resource-rich book provides a straightforward, strategic path to achieving sustainable communities of collaborative learners. Research-proven inquiry techniques, vignettes, case studies and action-oriented protocols help you build strong learning relationships for high-impact student achievement.
System leaders, principals and teachers learn to:
- Integrate diverse views and perspectives
- Build trust and hear every voice
- Leverage key resources and processes
- Build students’ cognitive, interpersonal, and intrapersonal skills
- Use “Assessments-in-Action” to improve, monitor and sustain progress
- Build a collaborative culture through learning together
Use this go-to guide to transform your school from a place of ‘good intentions’ to a center of intentional practice today!