Learn to Program With C#
The easiest technical book youll ever read. Open it up and see for yourself!
Join Professor Smileys C# class as he teaches essential skills in programming, coding, and more. Using a student-instructor conversational format, this book starts at the very beginning with crucial programming fundamentals. Youll quickly learn how to identify customer needs so that you can create an application that achieves programming objectives--just like experienced programmers. By identifying clear client goals, youll learn important programming basics--like how computers view input and execute output based on the information they are given--then use those skills to develop real-world applications. Participate in this one-of-a-kind classroom experience and see why Professor Smiley is renowned for making learning fun and easy.
- Develop your C# skills with real-world, hands-on programming projects
- Learn standardized C# using any compiler you choose
- Ground yourself in fundamental programming concepts, which can be applied to multiple languages
- Get substantial working knowledge of objects--including their attributes and behaviors
- Comfortably learn to manipulate data and arrays in C# programs
- Use building block strategies such as sequence structures, selection structures, and loops
- Build a real-world user interface using C#--then learn to customize the program