Learning AutoCAD 2013 : A Video Introduction
AutoCAD, the number one architectural drawing software, is a visual program. This 8-hour video course is an economical, effective, and visual way to learn essential AutoCAD 2013 features and functions at your own pace. Using hands-on lessons with step-by-step instruction, the high-definition video in this training software covers the interface, basic drawing skills, editing, using splines and polylines, organizing objects, working with blocks, adding text, modeling in 3D, printing, and much more.
This DVD-ROM product features closed captioning, downloadable files, custom bookmarks, and other helpful features. And, as an added bonus you get access to a streaming version of the videos that you can view from any computer with Internet access.
- This interactive video course from Sybex provides 8 hours of step-by-step instruction on the basics of AutoCAD 2013
- Viewable on tablets and smartphones as well as computers, the high-def video has an optional full-screen mode, custom bookmarks, and a "watch and work" mode so you can practice with the downloadable files as you go
- Covers basic 2D drawing skills, working with splines and polylines, using layers and objects, organizing objects with groups and blocks, using hatch patterns and gradients, and working with blocks and cross-references
- Also covers creating and editing text, dimensioning, using constraints and layouts, printing, editing and importing data, modeling in 3D, and presenting the design
Learning AutoCAD 2013: A Video Introduction offers a visual, hands-on way to learn the critical features and functions of AutoCAD 2013.
- Display resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- Pentium 4, 2.6GHz or higher, or Apple Mac G5
- 512MB RAM