Lights, Camera, Capture : Creative Lighting Techniques for Digital Photographers
Learn to achieve the best possible images with minimal lighting equipment
Author Bob Davis is a photographer whose high-profile clients include Oprah Winfrey and Eva Longoria, and whose work has appeared in Time, O Magazine, and People. Along with his invaluable professional advice, this beautiful full-color book includes a DVD featuring portions of his workshop curriculum. He covers the elements of lighting and shares his two-strobe technique that will enable you to create studio-quality lighting anywhere with only minimal equipment.
- High-profile photographer Bob Davis is especially known for his lighting techniques; this book shares his advice on lighting for professional photographers and serious amateurs
- Covers all the key elements of photographic lighting, with informative illustrations and lighting grids
- Details the author's pioneering two-strobe technique that reduces the amount of equipment a photographer must carry to a shoot and dramatically lowers equipment costs
- Features professional tips and stunning full-color images
- 60-Minute DVD includes video from the author's three-day lighting and photography workshop
Lights, Camera, Capture: Creative Lighting Techniques for Digital Photographersoffers your professional advice worth many times the cost of the book.