Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California -LP- 4e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the golden sands, epic surf and picturesque sunsets along the coast; absorb beautiful art, awe-inspiring architecture, and gorgeous views at iconic the Getty; or meet your favorite cartoon character in Disneyland; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, arts, music, lifestyle, television, film, architecture, cuisine, outdoors, beaches, religion, sport
- Free, convenient pull-out Los Angeles map (included in print version), plus over 15 color maps
- Covers Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Malibu, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Disneyland, Orange County, Laguna Beach, San Diego, Palm Springs, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California, our most comprehensive guide to Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Los Angeles? Check out Pocket Los Angeles, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's California guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover California, a photo-rich series guides, which focus on the state's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Andrew Bender, and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.