Making Sense of Media : Key Texts in Media and Cultural Studies
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 08 / 2004 ) ISBN 9781405120173 | 15,01x22,4x1,8 cm. | İngilizce | 208 Sayfa | Türler Medya-İletişim
Making Sense of Media is a lively and accessible text that helps readers understand mass media and the texts they carry. Designed expressly for those interested in gaining a solid understanding of the media and how they work, it is an indispensable book.
- Offers a lively, accessible, and concise textbook to help readers understand mass media and their texts
- Covers seminal figures, concepts and scholarship in mass media studies, including Vladimir Propp, Mikhail Bakhtin, Raymond Williams, Fredric Jameson, and Stuart Hall
- Explores the ideas found in nineteen significant books that will provide useful insights and concepts for anyone interested in the study of the media
- Features chapter-by-chapter short articles by the author, that address an idea or theory in the particular book being discussed
- Includes charts, boxes features, exercises, and illustrations to round out analyses and engage the beginning student