Marketing Management 11e
Professors and professionals tell us time and again that when it comes to today's complex marketing environment, no one in this field has stayed on top of the changes, been able to interpret, clarify, and put them into perspective like Philip Kotler. The Eleventh Edition of this #1 selling marketing management textbook features up-to-date coverage and hundreds of new cases, as well as an overall emphasis on these four themes: Customer Relationship Management, Technology/Internet Revolution, Brand Building, and Global Marketing.
Table of Contents
1. Defining Marketing for the 21st Century.
2. Adapting Marketing to the New Economy.
3. Building Customer Satisfaction, Value, and Retention.
4. Winning Markets through Market-Oriented Strategic Planning.
5. Gathering Information and Measuring Market Demand.
6. Scanning the Marketing Environment.
7. Analyzing Consumer Markets and Buyer Behavior.
8. Analyzing Business Markets and Business Buying Behavior.
9. Dealing with the Competition.
10. Identifying Market Segments and Selecting Target Markets.
11. Positioning and Differentiating the Market Offering through the Product Life Cycle.
12. Developing New Market Offerings.
13. Designing Global Market Offerings.
14. Setting the Product and Branding Strategy.
15. Designing and Managing Services.
16. Developing Price Strategies and Programs.
17. Designing and Managing Value Networks and Marketing Channels.
18. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Market Logistics.
19. Managing Integrated Marketing Communications.
20. Managing Advertising, Sales Promotion, Public Relations, and Direct Marketing.
21. Managing the Sales Force.
22. Managing the Total Marketing Effort.