MATLAB for Neuroscientists 2E : An Introduction to Scientific Computing in MATLAB
Fiyatı: 58,50 $ | 206,17 TL
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Boğaziçi Üniversitesi
MOTOR KURYE İLE TESLİM
Bu üründe kargo ücretsiz...
Yayıncı Academic Press ( 11 / 2013 ) ISBN 9780123838360 | Ciltli | Büyük boy | 19,56x23,62x3,05 cm. | İngilizce | 570 Sayfa | Türler Psikoloji
MATLAB for Neuroscientists second edition is an introduction to MATLAB®, the current standard for scientific computing, written specifically for students and researchers in neuroscience and related fields. It serves as the first comprehensive study manual and teaching resource for the use of MATLAB in the neurosciences and psychology. This book is unique in that it can be used to learn techniques that span the entire empirical and experimental process including stimulus generation, experimental control, data collection, data analysis, and modeling. The aim is to empower beginning users of MATLAB, by enabling them to design and implement their own analytical tools. This book will aid researchers and students in achieving the fluency required to meet the computational needs of neuroscience practitioners.
- Completely revised and expanded second edition keeps up with developments within neuroscience as well as MATLAB
- All computational approaches explained by using genuine experimental data, providing the unique look and feel of real empirical data
- The first comprehensive textbook on MATLAB with a focus on its applications in neuroscience and psychology
- Careful didactic approach focused on problem solving
- Authors are award-winning educators with strong teaching experience
- Companion website availalbe (http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780123838360/)