Maui Discover -LP- 2e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Maui is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the lunar landscapes of majestic Haleakala Crater, drive along the Hana Road past blooming tropical jungles, or snorkel with graceful green sea turtles; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Maui and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Maui:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, arts and crafts, lei-making, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife
- Over 45 color maps
- Covers Haleakala National Park, Hana, 'Iao Valley, Ka?anapali, Kihei, Lahaina, Lanai, Molokai, North Coast, South Maui, West Maui and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Maui, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Maui's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Hawaii guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Amy Balfour and Paul Stiles.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.