McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2017 : Cross-platform Prep Course
A multiplatform study guide that prepares you for the big exam with its valuable features and interactive test-taking practice online
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill Education: SAT 2017, Cross-Platform Edition to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who have helped thousands of students just like you to succeed on this important test.Packed with targeted instruction, hundreds of problem-solving exercises, and 6 full-length practice tests, allupdated for the redesigned SAT exam, this guide will increase your test-taking confidence and help you dramatically increase your scores.
The Cross-Platform Editiongives you multiple ways to raise your score. In addition to the tests, tips, and review exercises available in the book, you get access to a website with more practice tests, flashcards and games, daily progress reports, social discussion for extra support.
· 6 realistic full-length practice SATs
· Comprehensive coverage of all math and evidenced-based reading and writing sections
· In-depth review of the new optional essay section
· Explanation of the new scoring system
· Hundreds of sample questions with detailed explanations
· Strategies to help you answer every type of SAT question
It’s like having a virtual study coach—to help you achieve your personal best!