Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law
• Includes more than 10,000 legal words and phrases.
• Updated entries taken from recent events that propelled legal terms into our daily lives:
• From the financial meltdown—credit default swap, subprime, systemic risk, credit rating agency, moral hazard
• From the world of computers and the Internet—cyberbullying, identity fraud, malware, phishing
• From crime—Amber alert, community policing, person of interest
• Includes pronunciations, example phrases and quotations, and frequent supplementary notes.
• Special sections on the judicial system, important legal cases, government agencies, and historic laws.