Metallic Spintronic Devices
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı CRC ( 08 / 2014 ) ISBN 9781466588448 | Ciltli | 16x23,37x0,25 cm. | İngilizce | 273 Sayfa | Türler Fizik-Astronomi | Elektrik-Elektronik
Metallic Spintronic Devices provides a balanced view of the present state of the art of metallic spintronic devices, addressing both mainstream and emerging applications from magnetic tunneling junction sensors and spin torque oscillators to spin torque memory and logic. Featuring contributions from well-known and respected industrial and academic experts, this cutting-edge work not only presents the latest research and developments but also:
- Describes spintronic applications in current and future magnetic recording devices
- Discusses spin-transfer torque magnetoresistive random-access memory (STT-MRAM) device architectures and modeling
- Explores prospects of STT-MRAM scaling, such as detailed multilevel cell structure analysis
- Investigates spintronic device write and read optimization in light of spintronic memristive effects
- Considers spintronic research directions based on yttrium iron garnet thin films, including spin pumping, magnetic proximity, spin hall, and spin Seebeck effects
- Proposes unique solutions for low-power spintronic device applications where memory is closely integrated with logic
Metallic Spintronic Devices aims to equip anyone who is serious about metallic spintronic devices with up-to-date design, modeling, and processing knowledge. It can be used either by an expert in the field or a graduate student in course curriculum.