Mexico -LP- 14e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
#1 best-selling guide to Mexico
Lonely Planet Mexico is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the Maya ruins and superb beaches of Tulum, savour regional specialities amid the colonial charms of Merida or party hard at the dazzling resort of Puerto Vallarta; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mexico and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Mexico Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, ancient civilizations, economy, education, the drugs war, religion, sports, architecture, sculpture, painting, music, cinema, literature, folk art, food and drink, landscape, wildlife, environment
- Over 120 maps
- Covers Mexico City, Veracruz, Yucatan Peninsula, Chiapas, Oaxaca, central Pacific coast, central highlands, baja California, Copper Canyon and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Mexico, our most comprehensive guide to Mexico, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Cancun Cozumel & the Yucatan? Check out Lonely Planet's Cancun Cozumel & the Yucatan guide for a comprehensive look at all these areas have to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Sandra Bao.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Mexico. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA.