Microarray Image and Data Analysis : Theory and Practice
Microarray Image and Data Analysis: Theory and Practice is a compilation of the latest and greatest microarray image and data analysis methods from the multidisciplinary international research community. Delivering a detailed discussion of the biological aspects and applications of microarrays, the book:
- Describes the key stages of image processing, gridding, segmentation, compression, quantification, and normalization
- Features cutting-edge approaches to clustering, biclustering, and the reconstruction of regulatory networks
- Covers different types of microarrays such as DNA, protein, tissue, and low- and high-density oligonucleotide arrays
- Examines the current state of various microarray technologies, including their availability and affordability
- Explains how data generated by microarray experiments are analyzed to obtain meaningful biological conclusions
An essential reference for academia and industry, Microarray Image and Data Analysis: Theory and Practice provides readers with valuable tools and techniques that extend to a wide range of biological studies and microarray platforms.