Montreal and Quebec City -LP-4e
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll down the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal, cycle through the Parc des Champs de Bataille, or enjoy the Festival International de Jazz de Montreal; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montreal and Quebec City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, and politics
- Free, convenient pull-out Montreal & Quebec City map (included in print version), plus over 28 color neighborhood maps
- Covers Old Montreal, Downtown, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End, Outremont, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City , our most comprehensive guide to Montreal and Quebec City, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover Canada, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.