MRCPsych CASC : 150 Clinical Scenarios
MRCPsych CASC: 150 Clinical Scenarios offers a complete and practical skills guide for trainees preparing for the MRCPsych CASC exam. Presented in a clear layout, chapters cover the full range of psychiatry subspecialties that are likely to be encountered on exam day. Reflecting the latest changes to the exam and featuring a wealth of practice stations, this book provides the essential revision tool to maximise chances of exam success.
- 150 CASC scenarios, covering the breadth of skills and topics tested in the actual exam
- Featuresmodel answersand invaluable suggestions, to impress examiners and achieve the highest marks
- Addresses every aspect of the exam, including structure, content and marking
- Edited by experienced Examiner and Consultant, Ashok G Patel
- ComplementsMRCPsych Paper 1: MCQs and EMIs,MRCPsych Paper 2: MCQs and EMIsandMRCPsych Paper 3: MCQs and EMIs– thecomplete MRCPsych revision package