Multinational Corporation in China : Controlling Interests
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 08 / 2006 ) ISBN 9781405133692 | Ciltli | 16,76x24,89x2,79 cm. | İngilizce | 260 Sayfa | Türler Ekonomi
The Multinational Corporation in China: Controlling Interests addresses the question of how multinational corporations control and coordinate their worldwide affiliates, with a fascinating inside story on contemporary China.
- Focuses on dynamic management control processes by four large US multinational corporations of their China operations.
- Based on the author’s own research, including personal interviews with senior managers, and discussions with consultants, lawyers, and government officials.
- Reviews internal as well as publicly available company documents, and books, newspapers and periodicals dealing with relevant industries and with China.
- Enables readers to understand how multinational corporations are managed.
- Facilitates the development of a coherent theory of management control.