Multiphase Catalytic Reactors : Theory, Design, Manufacturing and Applications
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 08 / 2016 ) ISBN 9781118115763 | Ciltli | Geniş boy | 26,19x28,8x2,59 cm. | İngilizce | 400 Sayfa | Türler Kimya-Kimya Müh.
- Provides a holistic approach to multiphase catalytic reactors from their modeling and design to their applications in industrial manufacturing of chemicals
- Covers theoretical aspects and examples of fixed–bed, fluidized–bed, trickle–bed, slurry, monolith and microchannel reactors
- Includes chapters covering experimental techniques and practical guidelines for lab–scale testing of multiphase reactors
- Includes mathematical content focused on design equations and empirical relationships characterizing different multiphase reactor types together with an assortment of computational tools
- Involves detailed coverage of multiphase reactor applications such as Fischer–Tropsch synthesis, fuel processing for fuel cells, hydrotreating of oil fractions and biofuels processing