Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19E : Expert Consult Premium Ed. - Enhanced Online Features and Print
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics için diğer satın alabilecekleriniz:
"Highly Commended," Paediatrics Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
- Understand the principles of therapy and which drugs and dosages to prescribe for every disease.
- Locate key content easily and identify clinical conditions quickly thanks to a full-color design and full-color photographs.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with abundant case studies, new references and journal articles, Clinics articles, and exclusive web-only content.
- Stay current on recent developments and hot topics such as melamine poisoning, long-term mechanical ventilation in the acutely ill child, sexual identity and adolescent homosexuality, age-specific behavior disturbances, and psychosis associated with epilepsy.
- Tap into substantially enhanced content with world-leading clinical and research expertise from two new editors-Joseph St. Geme, III, MD and Nina Schor, MD-who contribute on the key subspecialties, including pediatric infectious disease and pediatric neurology.
- Manage the transition to adult healthcare for children with chronic diseases through discussions of the overall health needs of patients with congenital heart defects, diabetes, and cystic fibrosis.
- Recognize, diagnose, and manage genetic conditions more effectively using an expanded section that covers these diseases, disorders, and syndromes extensively.
- Find information on chronic and common dermatologic problems more easily with a more intuitive reorganization of the section.
Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics continues to provide THE BEST pediatric information with expanded premium multimedia features, extensively revised content, and two new editors.