New England -LP- 7e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Koç Üniversitesi
Lonely Planet New England is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Appalachian Trail, sample the best in locally produced cheeses, or view the region's spectacular fall foliage; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New England and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's New England Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, literature, background on the region's esteemed universities and colleges, outdoor activities, festivals and celebrations, and food and drink.
- Over 50 maps
- Useful features - including Inspiring Itineraries, Month by Month (annual festival calendar) and a Boston Walking Tour
- Coverage of Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, Central Massachusetts & the Berkshires, Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New England, our most comprehensive guide to New England, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Boston? Check out Lonely Planet's Boston guide for a comprehensive look at what Boston to offer
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Eastern USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the eastern United States has to offer.