New York and The Mid-Atlantic's Best Trips -LP- 2e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's New York & the Mid-Atlantic's Best Trips, your passport to the most up-to-date advice on unique experiences that await you along America's highways. This guide features 27 amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to two-week adventures. Brush up your history at Civil War sites, feel the spray off Niagara Falls, or experience the wilderness of the Adirondacks; all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, cue up your driving playlist, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's New York & the Mid-Atlantic's Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography on every page to inspire you as you plan
- Itineraries and planning advice help you pick the right routes for you and tailor your trip to your needs and interests
- Get around easily with 98 easy-to-read, full-color regional and route maps and detailed directions
- Insider tips about local driving rules, parking, toll roads, and more help you get around like a local to avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, and sight-seeing
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Coverage of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's New York & the Mid-Atlantic's Best Trips is perfect for those planning to explore New York and the Mid-Atlantic states in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Lonely Planet's New York guide, our most comprehensive guide to New York, is perfect for those planning to both explore top sights and lesser-known gems. Looking for just the highlights of New York? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover New York, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
There's More in Store for You:
Whether you're exploring your own back yard or somewhere entirely new, Lonely Planet's USA Best Trips guides will ensure you have an amazing time exploring the varied landscapes, histories, and cultures of 'America the beautiful.' Check out Lonely Planet's Florida & the South's Best Trips, and Southwest USA's Best Trips for more road-tripping ideas.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Michael Grosberg, and Adam Karlin.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - The New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)