New Zealand's North Island -LP- 3e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet New Zealand's North Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore still-seething volcanos and bubbling mud pools, pull on your boots to tramp or kayak a Great Walk (yes, you can!) and learn how Maori culture is so much more than just rugby and the All Blacks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Zealand's North Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's New Zealand's North Island Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - History, sport, cinema, literature, arts, music, the environment and wildlife, Maori culture and etiquette, legends, politics, customs, extreme sports, wine and foodie experiences, festivals
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Auckland, Bay of Islands & Northland, Waikato & Coromandel, Taranaki & Whanganui, Taupo & the Central Plateau, Rotorua & the Bay of Plenty, the East Coast, Wellington and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New Zealand's North Island, our most comprehensive guide to New Zealand's North Island, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's New Zealand guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover New Zealand, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Brett Atkinson, Sarah Bennett, Charles Rawlings-Way, Lee Slater.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.