- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Norton Recordings için diğer satın alabilecekleriniz:
New Interactive Listening Guides (iLGs) are designed for lecture presentation and individual study. For the Eleventh Edition, the iLGs have been revised to heighten student awareness of what’s going on in the music by prompting them with questions about what they are hearing.
The iLGs are available in two formats: DVD and Streaming. No installation is required. All iLGs are just a click away, driven from a menu on the DVD or from the Playlist section of each chapter on StudySpace. The DVD also provides access to mp3 files that students and faculty can drag from the disc into iTunes, iPod, iPhone, iTouch, iPad or other music player or device.
New and innovative features for this new generation of iLGs include:
• New, Sequential Listening Pedagogy. Each iLG offers students the optimal listening experience by guiding them through four steps to sharpen their listening skills. These task-oriented steps include:
1. Overview – this section of the iLG offers background information and contexts about each work.
2. Journal – reports to the Norton Gradebook and is accessed by students as they encounter prompts that help them to Prepare, Focus, and Reflect on their listening experiences.
3. Guide – This section of the guide breaks the work down into sections and describes what is occurring musically.
4. Listen For – Whether projected in class or accessed in individual study, this section of the guide serves as a reminder of the most salient attributes of the work.
5. Quiz – after students have considered context, listened for discovery, been reminded of sections they must remember, they can click from the iLGs to take and online quiz that reports to the Norton Gradebook.